Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Disconnected Thoughts

Admittedly, I just don’t know what to write today. My mind is scattered. Every time I get an idea, it feels unfinished and disconnected.

It was bitterly cold the past few days, today was the first up in temps over 30. It’s amazing how warm 35 degrees can feel. And, it felt really good. Spring Fever has already begun and it’s only February 6th.

I’ve started the lengthy process of going through my things to see what I can get rid of before we move. I am a packrat and going from 2 beds/3 baths to 1 bed/1 bath means I need to consolidate.

I want the new place to be neat and organized and homey, despite being a small middle story apartment. I’m not good at cleanliness or organization, so I need to make some concrete goals and one of those is simplifying my belongings. There are plenty of things I don’t need.

Maybe tomorrow my thoughts will be more jointed and I can get something worthwhile posted.

No comments: