Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fighting With The Words

Every day since my last post, I've opened up a new post... and then stared blankly at it. I have much to say, much going on, but the words... they aren't cooperating. My brain seems to be... I don't know what.

For about the past week I've been having nightmares or just really vivid, disconcerting dreams. They have been leaving me tired, muddled, and foggy throughout the day. I've had plenty of time to be productive this week, but the time just seems to disappear--and quite honestly I'm not sure what I'm doing with it.

Warm weahter is here... why do I feel so sluggish and out of it? It's frustrating, but I'm not sure how to break out of it.

In better news, I have my first sprouts from seed starting over the weekend. Also, I found out that my neighborhood has a community garden! So, I can get a plot for $40 starting in April. R. thinks if I plant the veggies at the CG they'll get messed with (the CG is right on the main drag, and there's a bar not far away, so it's a definite possibility), so I think--if I get enough seedlings, I'll put some in the CG and keep some for my patio containers and see which work out the best (or if at all).

We'll see how it all goes, right now I'd just love to have some dreamless sleep.

No comments: