Sunday, March 18, 2007

Snow!

A few days ago, the title of my post was "80 Degrees." And then yesterday, for three hours, big flakes fell consistently. A pretty picture, but very out of place!

For Missouri, this time of year means a lot of ups and downs just like that one: 80 one day, 30 the next. That's the hardest part of early spring for me, my body doesn't like the wild mood swings of Mother Nature. Nor does my closet, because it means having out both winter and summer clothes, rather than being able to put one set away.

I'm off to buy my container vegetable gardening supplies today and get a bit of a late start on seeds. R. keeps bringing up the fact that we probably don't have enough sunlight. He's right, but I want to try anyway. Maybe it will be a bust, but at least I'll know I'll have tried--and maybe next year we'll be in a house where I can have a nice ground plot right in the sun! :) Wishful thinking.

No comments: